It’s not even a year to the launch of Google Pixel 3. Google has planned to launch Pixel 4 soon. This time Pixel 4 has rumored to have all those features which are missing from the iPhone 11. As each new model of the google pixel proved that only iPhone is its true inspiration.
Most of the times, Google Pixel copied some features off iPhone
Most of the time Google Pixel found copying the iPhone. The very first model of Pixel looks similar to the iPhone 7. Last year the iPhone didn’t have a headphone jack. Similarly, the second model of pixel dumped the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Now, Pixel 4 is rumored to copy some more features of iPhone including 3D face authentication, design playbook. Not only this as Pixel 4 is rumored to copy one more feature of the iPhone that is a multi-lens camera on the back.
But after all, it’s the game of competition, so pixel 4 has one Google Pixel 4 specific feature which none of the iPhones has ever had. This new feature is the Project Soli radar-based gesture support.
Some other features of New- to – launch Google Pixel 4 XL 5G
- The smartphone will have the 8 GB RAM with snapdragon processor.
- It will have the Qualcomm processor just like Android smartphones.
- The smartphone will have 5G support.
- The smartphone includes the sm8150 motherboard.
- Google Pixel 4 is rumored to have the ARM implementer 81 architecture 8 variant 13 part 2052 revision 14 identifier.